Name: Courtney Michelle Day

Birthday: April 1st, 1983

Height: 5' 7"

Weight: 115

Measurements: 34c 25 35

Birthplace: La Jolla, CA

Hometown: San Diego, CA

Ethnicity: 100% white girl, Caucasian Mix of everything

Status: Very Taken (sorry)

Guy turn ons: I really like strong jaw lines and toned back muscles. Tall, dark, handsome, Good personality, confident, and sincerity.

Guy Turn offs: Insecurity, Obsessive, conceitedness, bad breath, creepy old men

Hobbies: wakeboarding, snowboarding, going to the river, traveling to shows, meeting new people

Favorite shows: NYPD Blue, The Guardian

Favorite food: In N Out and Jack in the Box tacos with lots of ranch!

Favorite color: Blue, Black, White or Pink

Type of music you like: I listen to the typical hip hop and rap stuff, but I also really like Pop-Punk, Emo-Punk, all that kinda stuff. Jimmy Eat World, Saves The Day, NFG, The Get Up Kids, etc.

Dream car: 2003 BMW M3 - Black, maybe a wide body kit, sittin on 20's, with lots of DVD screens and a huuuge sound system.

Ambitions: I plan to finish school and get a successful job that I can support a family with. But for modeling, hopefully I will venture into the fashion and glamour side. I love the import scene, don't get me wrong, but I would love to be on the runways or the cover of Cosmo or Glamour magazines.

Shout outs: Oh are you sure?? I love my shout outs section. I definitely have to give props to Tom Ngo from HookUpShop.com and my boyfriend Travis for getting me into this. Without them I don't think any of this would be happening. Also, I can't forget my crew, Team Synergy (TeamSynergySD.com and TeamSynergy.net). Also big props out to James and all of Team Hybrid, Roman at Falken Tires, Ryan and Joe from Trap 1 graphics, Phil, Hong and the rest of the crew at OnlineShowoff.com, Steve and Dennis from ImportCulture, Henry and crew at PureHotModels, Mike and crew at CarAndModel, Stewart at GuyCreations, Deangelo and Lawrence from 935Draggers, and lastly you guys, Nemesis Racing. Thank you for giving me this opportunity! It was a lot of fun












0 comments



Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Recommended Money Makers

  • Chitika eMiniMalls
  • WidgetBucks
  • Text Link Ads
  • AuctionAds
  • Amazon Associates